Re: eNotify pro

1 view

android netcompss

May 5, 2011, 9:43:34 AM5/5/11
to Dr. Ketan Rao, android netcomps
Dear Dr. Ketan Rao,
Thank you very much for your feedback & support!
We will consider your suggestions when building our next version.

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Dr. Ketan Rao <keta...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Eli Hassson,

Many thanks for your kind consideration & very honest approach. I am sorry I asked for a refund before fully evaluating your app. Perhaps it was because of the very short 15 minute window for refund that the Android Market provides. They should really extend this window to at least 1 hour, since not all users are savvy about such technology.

I have tried the app & it is fabulous. I do not need a refund.

Only one request  - it would be nice if you could provide an in-built email client that will allow viewing, downloading, composing, forwarding & replying to the emails, instead of launching the web-browser. That would make this app complete in itself.

Best regards,

Dr. Ketan Rao.
[M.D., D.M.R.D., M.B.B.S.

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 9:05 AM, android netcompss <and...@netcompss.com> wrote:

Anyway, please take your time and evaluate this product, we extended Google default evaluation time to 24 hours, if you don't like it, I will manually handle your refund.

Eli Hassson,
NetComps LTD

--
Best Regards,