Re: ENotify 1.2.08

android netcompss

Dec 19, 2010, 5:13:15 AM12/19/10
to Roeland van de Sande, android netcomps
Hi,
Can you see the "Service On" message?
If Not:
1. Please make sure your username and password are correct.
2. Make sure you IMAP interface is enabled (in case of Gmail, go to settings, Forwarding and POP/IMAP, Click on "Enable IMAP")
2. Do you have internet connection? (check using your browser).
Its also possible if you are using a company WiFi service that the 993 used to access the service is blocked by the FireWall,
If this is the case check with the Network administrator, or use your Data Package (Your Operator internet).

If Yes (you see the "Service on" message):
Send a test email and see the notification arrives (after a few minutes).

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Roeland van de Sande <rvand...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

Just bought your eNotify for my Xperia 10 (android 2.1). I cant login.... login failed. Imap is enabled. Do you know anything about problems of the app on the Xperia 10? Or any suggestions for a solution?

Thanks
Roeland

Dit bericht is verzonden vanaf mijn mobiele telefoon

--
Best Regards,
Eli Hasson,