Newsfeed size

1 view

J.A. Terranson

Jan 2, 2001, 10:24:27 PM1/2/01
What's the matter Gary? Jealous that you can't match that on your dinky
little DSL line <guffaw>? Sorry: it takes a full DS3 to take in a full feed
with
full tertiary backups: maybe next milennium for you, huh?

<92me7c$2k1$1...@rupert.mfn.org>,
> "J.A. Terranson" <sysa...@mfn.org> wrote:
>

> >"Rex Tincher" <ti...@dnaco.net> wrote in message
> >> Does anybody know of a source for newsfeed size statistics? The
> >> Remarq/SuperNews statistics page has disappeared or moved.
> >>
> >> My newsfeed has been flaky ever since the US election and I was
> >> wondering if it was due to election-related newsfeed size increases.
> >>
> >> <email copies of posts appreciated since my newsfeed is flaky>
> >
> >(Posted & Mailed)
> >
> >Our feeds aggregate to between 175gb and 215gb daily.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. In your dreams,
> Blau.
>
> --
> dumb...@mfn.org

Emperor Agente de la Cabala, Numero Uno of AHM

Jan 2, 2001, 10:37:29 PM1/2/01

"J.A. Terranson" <sysa...@mfn.org> wrote in message

> What's the matter Gary? Jealous that you can't match that on your dinky
> little DSL line <guffaw>? Sorry: it takes a full DS3 to take in a full
feed
> with
> full tertiary backups: maybe next milennium for you, huh?

I find it hard to believe that a man who got his little X-No-Archive Archive
server so thoroughly hacked can even think if lying about the size of his
newsfeed. Suffering from Articles-Per-Second envy, CopKiller?

Scott L

Jan 3, 2001, 7:57:39 PM1/3/01
On Tue, 2 Jan 2001 21:24:27 -0600, "J.A. Terranson" <sysa...@mfn.org>
had this to input in stl.general:

>What's the matter Gary? Jealous that you can't match that on your dinky
>little DSL line <guffaw>? Sorry: it takes a full DS3 to take in a full feed
>with
>full tertiary backups: maybe next milennium for you, huh?

How do you pay for this T3? Do the people who you're getting these
"donations" from know that they are making these "donations"?

--
Scott L <sco...@oco.net>

J.A. Terranson

Jan 4, 2001, 6:42:20 AM1/4/01

"Scott L" <sco...@oNOOSPAMco.net> wrote in message

> How do you pay for this T3?

With money, idiot.

> Do the people who you're getting these
> "donations" from know that they are making these "donations"?

I am the one who "donates" it, not that it should matter. What's your
point?

Emperor Agente de la Cabala, Numero Uno of AHM

Jan 4, 2001, 5:35:23 PM1/4/01

> On Tue, 2 Jan 2001 21:24:27 -0600, "J.A. Terranson" <sysa...@mfn.org>
> had this to input in stl.general:
>
> >What's the matter Gary? Jealous that you can't match that on your dinky
> >little DSL line <guffaw>? Sorry: it takes a full DS3 to take in a full
feed
> >with
> >full tertiary backups: maybe next milennium for you, huh?
> How do you pay for this T3? Do the people who you're getting these
> "donations" from know that they are making these "donations"?

Nah. He's probably forging the checks from another old comedian.

Scott L

Jan 4, 2001, 3:06:40 PM1/4/01
On Thu, 4 Jan 2001 05:42:20 -0600, "J.A. Terranson" <sysa...@mfn.org>

had this to input in stl.general:

>"Scott L" <sco...@oNOOSPAMco.net> wrote in message
>> How do you pay for this T3?
>
>With money, idiot.

No shit, sherlock. I was asking you where your money comes from, but I
guess your comprehension skills are not very good.

>> Do the people who you're getting these
>> "donations" from know that they are making these "donations"?
>
>I am the one who "donates" it, not that it should matter. What's your
>point?

According to your website, "All equipment and operating funds are
derived from one of two sources: either donations, or nominal-fee
charges for commercial and "extended services" accounts." Who are you
stealing it from this time?

--
Scott L <sco...@oco.net>

Scott L

Jan 4, 2001, 3:07:29 PM1/4/01
On Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:35:23 -0800, "Emperor Agente de la Cabala,
Numero Uno of AHM" <specia...@hell-flame-wars.org> had this to
input in stl.general:

>"Scott L" <sco...@oNOOSPAMco.net> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 2 Jan 2001 21:24:27 -0600, "J.A. Terranson" <sysa...@mfn.org>
>> had this to input in stl.general:
>>
>> >What's the matter Gary? Jealous that you can't match that on your dinky
>> >little DSL line <guffaw>? Sorry: it takes a full DS3 to take in a full
>feed
>> >with
>> >full tertiary backups: maybe next milennium for you, huh?
>> How do you pay for this T3? Do the people who you're getting these
>> "donations" from know that they are making these "donations"?
>
>Nah. He's probably forging the checks from another old comedian.

I wouldn't be surprised...

--
Scott L <sco...@oco.net>

Emperor Agente de la Cabala, Numero Uno of AHM

Jan 4, 2001, 6:09:36 PM1/4/01

"Scott L" <sco...@oNOOSPAMco.net> wrote in message

He's getting it as a grant from "Better Kooks and Militias"