Databasix Abuse...

J.A. Terranson

Dec 26, 2000, 1:11:10 AM12/26/00

"Gary L. Burnore" <gbur...@netbasix.net> wrote in message
news:928lor$iq0$2...@pookiehead.databasix.com...
> On 25 Dec 2000 21:36:16 GMT, in article <928ejj$1d2u$1...@rupert.mfn.org>,
"J.A.
> Terranson" <sysa...@mfn.org> wrote:
>

> >"Skippy" <ski...@madasafish.com> wrote in message

> >And then denied ever even making the complaint when he got slapped
> >hard by Savvis! To wit:
> >
> [forgery snipped]
>
> You STILL can't forge worth a damn, Terranson. The Feds caught you with
> Youngman's check, I caught you with these faked emails.

Yeah, and I was cleared, and you were CONVICTED of sexually assaulting
your step daughter.

> You'll need to try a lot harder than that, forger.

I don't have to "try" anything: you do all the work of discrediting you all
by
yourself. And, as everyone in the entire Usenet world knows, if this had
been a forgery, you woud have screamed high and low to my upstreams
to have my accounts nixed: and they would have done it too! Most
ISP's would be pretty pissy if their customers went arount forging
emails from their TAC's.

While I understand your embarrassment at being slapped, I don't think you
realize
that everyone *knows* this is a real Burnore Special. Let's face it Gary,
even
your supporters know this one was from you. The bitching about not actually
[currently] on the NC Child Molesters WWW Site, the request not to let mfn
get a copy of your complaint, the cc: to S/A Roberts. Let's face it Gary:
you fucked up.

Savvis won't censor based on the rantings of a CONVICTED child molester,
or the ravings of his fans: and it is just eating you alive that you can't
pull
the plug on your own past...

Loser.

Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 13:59:49 -0600
From: "Hickman, Dave" <Dave.H...@savvis.net>
To: "'gbur...@netbasix.net'" <gbur...@netbasix.net>
Cc: "'sysa...@mfn.org'" <sysa...@mfn.org>
Subject: RE: Unauthorized reproduction of former SRO entry

I apologize for the delay in a response. I have been out due to the flu.

Dec 26, 2000, 1:50:17 AM12/26/00
"J.A. Terranson" <sysa...@mfn.org> wrote in message

Hey, that's pretty funny Jerry, but I brought up some questions that you've
handily avoided. Such as:

1) Do you deny the fingerprint evidence that the FBI has, saying that YOUR
fingerprints were found on the forged Henny Youngman checks?

2) Do you deny advocating the assassination of the President of the United
States, even going so far as to say that you would create a defense fund for
whoever did it?

3) Do you deny trying to create a database of law enforcement personnel,
including their names, addresses, names of family members and other such
personal information in order to place their lives at risk? In fact, don't
you advocate the "execution" of cops?

4) Do you deny that you're a gun-toting militia nut?

5) Do you deny saying that you would willingly buy har drugs for your minor
children?

6) Do you deny that your little X-No-Archive project got hacked, and hacked
HARD?

Inquiring minds want to know, Jerry aka "John Blau". 'Fess up.
If you're going to stir shit, be prepared to have it flung back at you.

Emperor Agente da la Cabala, Numero Uno of AHM

Dec 26, 2000, 7:02:24 PM12/26/00
"Ward" <war...@databasix.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 26 Dec 2000 00:11:10 -0600, "J.A. Terranson"
> <sysa...@mfn.org> wrote:
>
> <usual Burnore-bashing drivel, mercifully snipped>
>
> Dear Arsehole,
>
> May all small children in the immediate proximity crush your nuts by
> sprinting headlong at your crotch without watching where they're
> going.
>
> Most sincerely,
> Someone so fucking sick of The Fanboys' dull dull dull FUCKING DULL
> activities that he could spit.
>
> PS. This goes for TIMMAY

And the Lords of the Underworld! Darkness fills our hearts with pain.
TIMMAY!

> "Bolshy big yarblockos to thee and thine" A. Burgess

A glass of Molokko Plus all around, me droogie!

Ward

Dec 26, 2000, 7:32:19 PM12/26/00

And real horrorshow groodies, O my brothers!

"Bolshy big yarblockos to thee and thine" A. Burgess

KotAGoR #36

http://fpigs.freeservers.com
Listen at your own risk

meow.

DIRTY SANCHEZ

Dec 31, 2000, 11:43:08 PM12/31/00
Ward wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Dec 2000 00:11:10 -0600, "J.A. Terranson"
> <sysa...@mfn.org> wrote:
>
> <usual Burnore-bashing drivel, mercifully snipped>
>
> Dear Arsehole,
>
> May all small children in the immediate proximity crush your nuts by
> sprinting headlong at your crotch without watching where they're
> going.
>
> Most sincerely,
> Someone so fucking sick of The Fanboys' dull dull dull FUCKING DULL
> activities that he could spit.
>

> PS. This goes for TIMMAY, Meatin Handagain, and Vic the Wondertard as
> well.

> "Bolshy big yarblockos to thee and thine" A. Burgess
>
> KotAGoR #36
>
> http://fpigs.freeservers.com
> Listen at your own risk
>
> meow.

What can we do for an encore, fellows?

--

GORTICIAN says: http://www.everything2.com must be destroyed...

Download our songs in hi-fi mode, A-hole.
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

DIRTY SANCHEZ

Dec 31, 2000, 11:31:24 PM12/31/00

I want a hell flame wars account!!!

DIRTY SANCHEZ

Dec 31, 2000, 11:43:55 PM12/31/00
"Emperor Agente da la Cabala, Numero Uno of AHM" wrote:

Guess what, brothers? I'm cured!!!