Databasix needs to "permit" archives? HAHAHAHAAHA!!!

1 view

J.A. Terranson

Jan 7, 2001, 6:45:02 PM1/7/01

"Emperor Agente de la Cabala, Numero Uno of AHM"
<specia...@hell-flame-wars.org> wrote in message

> "Bob Officer" <bobof...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 6 Jan 2001 12:13:57 -0500, in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
"Emperor
> > Agente de la Cabala, Numero Uno of AHM"
> <specia...@hell-flame-wars.org>
> > wrote:
> >

> > >Let me guess: you're archiving every pr0n post and grepping the spool
> (you
> > >ARE familiar with grep aren't you?) for Databasix posts, right?
> >
> > Actually he was at one time grepping the XNA header...
> > among other things.
> >
> > I have found only the articles I had posted using XNA in alt.astrology
or
> > containing Gary's last name archived on the Kooks collection.
>
> That's because Jerry's totally dishonest, and using XNA as an excuse to
> archive anything from DataBaisx posters.

What makes you think I need an "excuse"? You post, I have every right
to archive whatever I like. Don't like it? Don't post it.

Emperor Agente de la Cabala, Numero Uno of AHM

Jan 7, 2001, 7:16:28 PM1/7/01

"J.A. Terranson" <sysa...@mfn.org> wrote in message

Anything to justify your sorry life, Jerry. But if it makes you feel
better... I guess you haveto have something to do since your check forging
career sort of tanked like your archives server.

You post, I have every right
> to archive whatever I like. Don't like it? Don't post it.

Ditto for you, Cop Killah. You're a sad, sad, sorry excuse of a man. Why
don't you take one of those arsenals you've hidden and end your miserable
existence?

Martin Hannigan

Jan 7, 2001, 8:11:11 PM1/7/01
In article <93av0i$nag$1...@rupert.mfn.org>,

The X-No-Archive header was started by Dejanews as a response to an
outcry of people who didn't want to be archived in their service.

There certainly is no "law" or internet "rule" that says it has to be
honored by anyone. I too capture ALL posts in certain newsgroups,
whether or not they are XNA or not.

-M

--
Martin Hannigan e: hann...@world.std.com
Miami, FL. w: http://world.std.com/~hannigan

Ed Foster

Jan 7, 2001, 8:59:26 PM1/7/01
In article <93b0ol$43i$1...@valis.databasix.com>, "Emperor Agente de la

Anything to justify your sorry life, Emperor. But if it makes you feel
better... I guess you have to have something to do like crossposting to
newsgroups that don't give a shit about your stupid flamewars.

> You post, I have every right
> > to archive whatever I like. Don't like it? Don't post it.
>
> Ditto for you, Cop Killah. You're a sad, sad, sorry excuse of a man. Why
> don't you take one of those arsenals you've hidden and end your miserable
> existence?

Ditto for you. You're a sad, sad, sorry excuse of a man. Why
do you think anyone outside of the newsgroup this was originally posted
to cares?

--
erfo...@nospam.MediaOne.net
(remove the word before

Emperor Agente de la Cabala, Numero Uno of AHM

Jan 8, 2001, 3:42:24 PM1/8/01
"Ed Foster" <erfo...@nospam.mediaone.net> wrote in message

Same to you, Ed Foster. Just continuing the cycle, right?

> > You post, I have every right
> > > to archive whatever I like. Don't like it? Don't post it.
> >
> > Ditto for you, Cop Killah. You're a sad, sad, sorry excuse of a man. Why
> > don't you take one of those arsenals you've hidden and end your
miserable
> > existence?
>

> Ditto for you. You're a sad, sad, sorry excuse of a man. Why
> do you think anyone outside of the newsgroup this was originally posted
> to cares?

Ask Jeeeeerry, then ask yourself why you're just continuing on the sad
cycle. Are you even in control of your own bodily functions?