Telephone, Cable, Network Wiring

Richard

Apr 6, 2002, 9:12:05 PM4/6/02
Visit www.myphonejacks.com

We install telephone jacks, cable outlets and network wiring in your
home or business and also pre-wire your new home. We offer the lowest
prices at the highest quality of work in Houston and the surrounding
areas. Call us today and we'll get it done for you, guaranteed.

Richard - 832-277-0441
Rick - 832-419-0441

(tv, phone, television, cable, satellite, computer, networking,
business,
home, money, home improvement, texas, houston, at&t, southwestern
bell, modem, dsl, internet, richmond, rosenberg, sugarland, sugar
land, missouri city, spring, katy, cinco ranch, stafford, high speed,
house, new, office)