Z- or A-Side Termination Marked as "Connected" - Running Netbox 2.11.2

Evan Brodie

May 8, 2021, 1:26:34 AM5/8/21
to netbox-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All -

I'm not sure if this is a known bug or even a bug at all, but when I configure end-to-end details for a circuit and the A or Z end happens to represent the vendor side of the cross connection (which I simply mark as "Connected"), the Circuits list page doesn't seem to update the vendor side Site column. I always have to go in and edit that A or Z side portion of the circuit, re-save, and then the column properly updates.

Has anyone else observed this behavior?

Thanks!
Evan

Brian Candler

May 8, 2021, 3:43:24 AM5/8/21
to NetBox
Maybe related to this fix in v2.11.3 release notes:
  • #6355 - Fix caching error when swapping A/Z circuit terminations

Genius Dev

May 11, 2021, 11:27:28 PM5/11/21
to Brian Candler, NetBox
Maybe we have to fix the "circuits termination errors " in one spot because this type of error is often occuring .
I suggest jeremy my help for it .
Thanks

  • #6355 - Fix caching error when swapping A/Z circuit terminations