Adding Napalm - tabs not showing on devices

xav....@gmail.com

May 21, 2021, 11:45:49 AM5/21/21
to NetBox
Hi,
Just tried adding napalm to a test version of NetBox 2.11.3
I've added napalm in the requirements file and for good measure, also installed it with pip at the command line.
However, having reloaded netbox, the tabs on the devices are no longer present.

I realise the tabs were hidden I think following https://github.com/netbox-community/netbox/discussions/6025

But having set up some Cisco switches with primary management IPs, I thought the tabs should appear.

How can I start troubleshooting this?
Screenshot 2021-05-21 174427.png

xav....@gmail.com

May 21, 2021, 12:27:28 PM5/21/21
to NetBox
Apologies, I had missed the bit where you need to specify the napalm driver name. The tabs have now appeared. They're not working yet, but I'll do some more digging.