Not able to put or patch using RESTAPI

Sanju O

May 15, 2021, 8:51:08 AM5/15/21
to NetBox
Hello,

Not able to put or patch using rest API. The below given error is being displayed.

{
    "non_field_errors": [
        "Expected a list of items but got type \"dict\"."
    ]
}

Brian Candler

May 15, 2021, 9:00:01 AM5/15/21
to NetBox
Please can you show your code (or your curl command line or whatever) that triggers that error?  Or a full HTTP request-response transcript?

Without that, all I can say is "you're sending the wrong data".

Brian Candler

May 15, 2021, 9:20:23 AM5/15/21
to NetBox
> On 15/05/2021 14:17, Sanju O wrote:
> Hello,
> I tried it in postman. Any put or patch requests end up in the same error

For the final time: if you don't show the actual content of the request, then we can't help you.