NetBox LDAP Auth with Direct Bind (only login/password in AD) without group search: how to do in configuration?

Nelson Takashi Yunaka

Dec 23, 2020, 3:03:25 PM12/23/20
to NetBox

Hi people,

How to configure to Netbox do Direct Bind Authentication on AD Backend anonymously without searching groups?
I would like to only auth login/pass and any other authorization configured in local database. ( part of is_staff, is_active, is_superuser in local database and login/pass in AD by LDAP direct bind authentication )
"Authentication will fail if the groups (the distinguished names) do not exist in the LDAP directory."
I have not admin rights on AD authentication backend - only direct bind auth rights.

Nelson.