Iframe with Netbox

Benjamin Boussereau

Jan 5, 2022, 10:24:51 AM1/5/22
to NetBox
Hello,

We are working on a software that will centralize all of our management softwares like netbox or DNA.

Actually we wanted to presnt, on the home page, some iframes containing our dahsboard, so we need to display the home page of netbox inside one of those iframe.

But, event if I've configured the CORS parameters in the configuration.py I'm not able to display the page. I receive the following erro: Netbox dosen't allow this connection.

Is there a place where i need to go to authorize the connections coming from my server or something else to do?

Best Regards,