Error in child prefixes - v3

Michael Y.

Aug 31, 2021, 11:51:22 AM8/31/21
to NetBox
Hi there,
Not sure if it was discovered yet, but any child prefix gives an error.

1.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Brian Candler

Aug 31, 2021, 1:43:08 PM8/31/21
to NetBox

Interesting.  I see a slightly different error to you at that URL:

<class 'django.urls.exceptions.NoReverseMatch'>
Reverse for 'prefix' with arguments '(None,)' not found. 1 pattern(s) tried: ['ipam/prefixes/(?P<pk>[0-9]+)/$'] Python version: 3.8.10 NetBox version: 3.0.0

If further assistance is required, please post to the NetBox mailing list.

But on my home test instance, I get the same error as you:

<class 'AttributeError'>
'str' object has no attribute 'available_columns' Python version: 3.8.10 NetBox version: 3.0.0

Also, it seems the stylesheet isn't applied.  That's something that has been observed by someone else independently:
https://github.com/netbox-community/netbox/issues/7082#issuecomment-909066758

Sorry, I have no idea how to fix these problems though :-(

Jeremy Stretch

Aug 31, 2021, 2:37:01 PM8/31/21
to Brian Candler, NetBox
This has been resolved under bug #7072 and will be fixed in v3.0.1.

Jeremy Stretch
Distinguished Engineer, NS1
Office of the CTO

website: ns1.com