New release of netboot.me bootloader

Nick Johnson

Sep 4, 2009, 4:00:29 AM9/4/09
to netbootm...@googlegroups.com, netbootme...@googlegroups.com
A new release of the netboot.me bootloader is now available on the downloads page. This is currently an optional upgrade, but will become required to boot in the near future. When it becomes required, anyone booting will have the new bootloader downloaded automatically on each boot - so you may want to upgrade now to speed up booting in future.

New features include:
- Support for manual configuration when DHCP is not available.
- Support for downloading over FTP.
- Scripting support, which will allow for better boot features, such as reporting boot failures back to netboot.me.