Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Syntax-Directed Editing

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Rick Myles

no leída,
26 mar 1986, 18:47:4626/3/86

Rick Myles

no leída,
26 mar 1986, 18:51:0726/3/86
HELP! Do you know anything about SYNTAX-DIRECTED EDITING?

I am a Computer Science grad. student at Rochester Institute of Technology
in search of all recent work in Syntax-Directed Editing. Of particular
interest is work with control structures. I plan to implement a syntax-
directed editor for a microcomputer or workstation and would like to know
what the current research efforts are. Do you know of any current research
in the area? I have 10 days to find the information, so please send any
information (people, places, events) as soon as possible. My home address
is :
Rick Myles
53 Blackwell lane
Henrietta, NY 14467

Or you could contact me over the net. Thank you for your cooperation.

W.Christian

no leída,
28 mar 1986, 10:58:0628/3/86
I am also interested in syntax directed editing and would like to
included in the list for that information.
(I will try and dig up any stuff I have and mail it to Mr. Myles,
hopefully in less than 10 days [working on this stuff on the
back burner so I can't really promise much]

Does anyone remember a syntax directed editor named Gandalf??
or is my memory failing)

Wayne Christian
{ seismo, ihnp4!packard } !topaz!rruxp!waynech)

Steve Law

no leída,
1 abr 1986, 15:03:131/4/86

> Does anyone remember a syntax directed editor named Gandalf??
> or is my memory failing)
>
> Wayne Christian
> { seismo, ihnp4!packard } !topaz!rruxp!waynech)

Gandalf is a CMU research project. It contains a syntax directed
editor (and generator) called LOE.

Steve Law
Name: I. S. Law (Steve)
UUCP: ihnp4!vax135!petsd!pecnos!law
ARPA: vax135!petsd!pecnos!law@BERKELEY
US Mail: MS 314B; Concurrent Computer Corp.
106 Apple St; Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Phone: (201) 758-7280

0 mensajes nuevos