Sun panel subwindow input problem. Help?

David Coffield

May 13, 1986, 6:07:13 AM5/13/86

Can anyone suggest how to solve the following input problem on a Sun?

I have a panel subwindow in which I have one panel item of type
PANEL_TEXT. I want to display the panel item, get user input,
change the prompt, get user input etc

I've thought up a crummy solution using a list of prompts and their
associated input buffers; each time you go into the PANEL_NOTIFY_PROC
for the item you step up the list by one ...

Is there a better way??

Thanks,
David.
--