post-coital sexual gratification.

Vernon Lee

Sep 19, 1986, 7:26:44 PM9/19/86
In article <9...@sunybcs.UUCP> ugei...@sunybcs.UUCP (Eileen McGowan) writes:
>>in article <21...@mtgzz.UUCP> Beth Eades writes:
>>>I have news for you Ray, alot of us women don't get off on that "yuck 'stuff'"
>>>but there's alot more pressure for women to be willing to "go down on" men.
>>
> Yeah, there's alot more pressure for women to be willing to *do for
> men* period.
> Eileen

I HATE to post about spelling, but I REALLY HATE it when people write "alot."
"alot" is not a word. "A" and "lot" are two words which are often used
together (i.e., "a lot").

Just placating my pet peeves...

scorpion (Vernon Lee Jr.)

| These are my opinions; |
| anybody who agrees with me is a surprising coincidence. |
| |
| "Husbandry would be most efficacious" - Mr. Spock |