Senate Bill 2575

Peter Salus

Aug 28, 1986, 2:18:03 PM8/28/86
There has been a great deal of correspondence concerning the
Senate Bill cited above. As far as I can tell, many of the
comments have arisen from other comments, not from a reading
of the bill.

I have had a few copies of the current (August 19) text
duplicated, and am willing to send them to genuinely interested
parties as a service of USENIX to the UNIX community. Send
mail to Peter H. Salus
USENIX Association
PO Box 7
El Cerrito, CA 94530
ucbvax!usenix!peter
giving your postal address, and I will send you a copy.

As the postage runs nearly $2, and the duplicating is not free,
I'd appreciate only non-trivial requests.

Peter