Graphics on intel 310

1 view

Craig S. Curtin

Nov 6, 1986, 1:42:14 AM11/6/86
I'm looking for some color graphics hardware and software for use with
the intel 310 multibus computer. High resolution isn't that neccessary
just enough to flash some colors and something above character graphics.
I haven't had a lot of luck adapting curses to a Wyse 350 color terminal
and would appreciate any assistance. If anyone knows of a nice RGB
monitor and Multibus I board with drivers for XENIX it would be
appreciated. thanks in advance.

Craig S. Curtin
Rockwell Telecommunications (WTPD)
(312) 985-9000 x2376