Honey Danber UUCP - where do I buy it?

lyn...@ncc.uucp

Nov 4, 1986, 1:53:52 AM11/4/86
We are interested in getting pricing, specs, etc for HDB to run
on the Convergent *Frame. Anyone have an address/phone number
of who to contact?
--
Lyndon Nerenberg (VE6BBM) Systems Group - A Div. of Nexus Computing Corp.

UUCP: {ihnp4,ubc-vision,watmath}!alberta!ncc!lyndon BITNET: USERCHNL@UALTAMTS

Jim Webb

Nov 7, 1986, 1:59:43 PM11/7/86
> We are interested in getting pricing, specs, etc for HDB to run
> on the Convergent *Frame. Anyone have an address/phone number
> of who to contact?

1-800-828-UNIX will put you in contact with the AT&T Software Sales people
--
Jim Webb "Out of phase--get help" ...!ihnp4!hropus!jrw
"Use the Force, Read the Source"