"Kaos"

1 view

M...@psuvm.bitnet

Mar 22, 1986, 11:42:27 PM3/22/86
In article <10...@ucla-cs.ARPA>, rei...@ucla-cs.ARPA (Peter Reiher) says:
(Originally posted in net.movies)

> "Kaos" is an Italian film by the Taviani brothers, an anthology
>film based on stories by Luigi Pirandello.

Nope. KAOS is the international organization of evil and not-niceness.
CONTROL will win out eventually though. Ooops, 'scuse me, got a phone
call on my shoe.

"Well, would you believe an angry boy scout in a rowboat?"
-------

"I always lie ... and I'm always right."
-J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, The Church of the SubGenius

Michael S. Weiss
The Pennsylvania State University
M...@PSUVM.BITNET

<* The opinions expressed by me do not reflect those held *>
<* by my school nor those of my employer. (If I had one.) *>