distributed processing

Bob Carroll

Mar 6, 1986, 9:11:19 PM3/6/86

[]

Does anyone have a list of stations which are transmitting
Dr Who. . .

If they make me travel ( in time or otherwise ), it would be
nice to know the doctor and his friends/enemies would be there
to help maintain my insanity ( My VCR does not enjoy jet lag ).

Station, City, State, Time, and all that otherstuff. . .

KAET (PBS) Channel 8 Phoenix,AZ Tom Baker (Episode)
Tom Baker (Movie)
Peter Davison (Movie)
---> Jon Pertwee (Movie)
????????????? (Movie)

Sundays at 10pm soon to be Sundays at noon.

For any traveling in time the Doctor can be seen in Phoenix on
KPHO (Ind) Channel 5 during the mid 1970s (Jon Pertwee/Episodes).

A Tucson,AZ station is currently running Tom Baker (Episodes).

One who was stuck in the DC/Baltimore area not
knowing the Doctor was about.

Robert Carroll ...!noao!{terak|mot}!anasazi!bob
International Anasazi
7500 N. Dreamy Draw Drive
Suite 120
Phoenix, AZ USA 85020
(602)870-3330

Andre Hut

Mar 11, 1986, 3:09:36 PM3/11/86
In article <6...@anasazi.UUCP> b...@anasazi.UUCP (Bob Carroll) writes:
> Does anyone have a list of stations which are transmitting
> Dr Who. . .

KUED, Salt Lake City, Doctor Who : 10:30 pm MST M-F, currently showing
'The Time Monster' (3rd Doctor - Jon Pertwee)

ihnp4-\
sdcsvax-\ \
Andre' Hut sdcrdcf!psivax!nrcvax!andre
hplabs--/ /