Blakes 7

its only a man in a rubber suit...

Mar 10, 1986, 8:40:37 AM3/10/86
Blakes 7 was a BBC production, NOT Australian. The first season was written
by Terry Nation as were several stories in the later series.

If you want to find out more, locate a copy of 'Blakes 7 The Programme Guide'
by Tony Attwood (Target, 1983). It is a programme guide and lexicon, along
with other background material. I have seen it for sale at cons so it should
be available somewhere.

Gary Hughes

UUCP: ...{ decvax | allegra | ucbvax }!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-godzla!hughes
ARPA: hughes%godzla.DEC @decwrl.ARPA
reality?: DEC, ZKO1-2/C07, 110 Spit Brook Rd, Nashua NH 03062

John Giorgi

Mar 13, 1986, 10:48:49 AM3/13/86
In article <16...@decwrl.DEC.COM> hug...@dec-monstr.UUCP writes:
>Blakes 7 was a BBC production, NOT Australian. The first season was written
>by Terry Nation as were several stories in the later series.
>

>Gary Hughes

Not only did Terry Nation write a lot of the stories. He created
the series.

John A. Giorgi