Tripods II Marathon

Allon G. Percus

Feb 23, 1986, 8:33:00 PM2/23/86
Sorry to bother you in net.tv.drwho about this, but some people might
be interested...

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

On Saturday, March 1, you can catch up on all the episodes you've
missed from the second series of The Tripods: WNET-TV/Channel 13 in
New York is having a TRIPODS II Marathon -- that is, all the episodes
will be shown, one after the other.

It starts at 1:00 P.M., and goes until 7:00 P.M. Enjoy!

.
-------
|-----| A. G. Percus
|II II| (ARPA) percus@acf4
|II II| (NYU) percus.acf4
|II II| (UUCP) ...{allegra!ihnp4!seismo}!cmcl2!acf4!percus
|II II|
-------

Christopher J Kardish

Mar 2, 1986, 9:22:44 PM3/2/86

Perhaps you should like to pay attention to the distribution region
for this type of posting. I am in Maryland, and while I enjoy Tripods,
I am annoyed when I cannot see a show, and am told that I can't.

Sorry to clutter the net with this type of follow-up, our mail system
won't allow me to send a direct reply.

Chris Kardish
--
Christopher J. Kardish

Allon G. Percus

Mar 4, 1986, 4:27:00 PM3/4/86
Sorry about that. Unfortunately, I cannot specify the distribution
here at acf4. Still, since the subject was brought up before in
net.tv.drwho, I thought people would be happier if I told them about
the marathon than if I did not.

.
-------
|-----| A. G. Percus
|II II| (ARPA) percus@acf4
|II II| (NYU) percus.acf4
|II II| (UUCP) ...{allegra!ihnp4!seismo}!cmcl2!acf4!percus
|II II|
-------

Lemon Curry?

Steve Miller

Mar 6, 1986, 1:18:58 PM3/6/86
Chris Kardish writes:

> Perhaps you should like to pay attention to the distribution region
> for this type of posting. I am in Maryland, and while I enjoy Tripods,
> I am annoyed when I cannot see a show, and am told that I can't.

Nonsense! Flimsier reasons than this have become the basis of
entire conventions. Why not get some fans together and come spend
a weekend in the chemically enhanced environment of New Jersey?