Klingon Bird of Prey

t...@sunybcs.uucp

Nov 26, 1986, 9:11:07 AM11/26/86
>>< In STIII, there seem to be a few inconsistencies with the original series.
>>< The one that bothers me the most though is that when the Klingon uncloaks
>>< we see that it has a giant bird or prey painted on its underside.

Remember the klingons and romulans sometimes 'borrow' (steal?) technology
and styles from one another.
In 'The Enterprise Incident' spock said that the romulans are now
using the klingon warships. This could go two ways.
--------
__| |____/ / `--' I'm a programmer not a Doctor!"
) `|=(-
Timothy D. Thomas SUNY/Buffalo Computer Science
UUCP: [decvax,dual,rocksanne,watmath,rocksvax]!sunybcs!tim
CSnet: tim@buffalo, ARPAnet: tim%buffalo@CSNET-RELAY