Formula One in 1986

Tom Haapanen

Mar 21, 1986, 11:40:18 PM3/21/86
Here's the Formula One lineup for 1986:

1 Alain Prost F McLaren/TAG Goodyear
2 Keke Rosberg SF
3 Martin Brundle GB Tyrrell/Renault Goodyear
4 Philippe Streiff F
5 Nigel Mansell GB Williams/Honda Goodyear
6 Nelson Piquet BZ
7 Riccardo Patrese I Brabham/BMW Pirelli
8 Elio De Angelis I
11 Johnny Dumfries GB Lotus/Renault Goodyear
12 Ayrton Senna BZ
14 Jonathan Palmer GB Zakspeed Goodyear
15 Alan Jones AUS Beatrice/Ford Goodyear
16 Patrick Tambay F
17 Marc Surer CH Arrows/BMW Goodyear
18 Thierry Boutsen B
19 Teo Fabi I Benetton/BMW Pirelli
20 Gerhard Berger A
21 Ivan Capelli I Osella/Moderni Pirelli
22 Christian Danner D
23 Andrea de Cesaris I Minardi/Moderni Pirelli
24 Alessandro Nannini I
25 Rene Arnoux F Ligier/Renault Pirelli
26 Jacques Laffite F
27 Michele Alboreto I Ferrari Goodyear
28 Stefan Johansson S

The Argentine Grand Prix is this weekend, and the Spanish GP follows
on April 13th. Being in a flame-resistant mood, I figure I should
make a fearless prediction of the results in Rio de Janeiro:
1. Alain Prost (McLaren/TAG)
2. Nelson Piquet (Williams/Honda)
3. Keke Rosberg (McLaren/TAG)
4. Stefan Johansson (Ferrari)
5. Elio De Angelis (Brabham/BMW)
6. Gerhard Berger (Benetton/BMW)
I predict that Senna, Mansell and Alboreto will retire.

Everybody should make a fool of himself sometime...

\tom haapanen / watrose!tohaapanen
university of waterloo ..!watmath <-- watmum!tohaapanen
\ watlion!tohaapanen
I am one in ten, a number on a list
I am one in ten, even though I don't exist
No-body knows me, though I'm always there
A statistical reminder of a world that doesn't care (c) UB40, 1981