All about George

KENNETH E. WALKER

Mar 6, 1986, 5:16:04 AM3/6/86
[ Eat Me NOW ]

George P. Burdell is indeed the Big Man on Campus here at Ga. Tech.
He is constantly showing up on the class rolls, having report cards
printed up, and just being that all around campus sort of guy.
He even seems to make it to all of our away games where he is constantly
paged to meet someone or other in the band.

How he was able to get Win and Spaff et al. to post his picks to net.land
I may never know, but I'm glad he's out there keeping us sane here at
Tech with his various antics.

(OK, so it didn't have a whole lot to do with football, would it help if
I said I was a graduate assistant coach at Tech?.... I didn't think so..)

--
KENNETH E. WALKER
Office of Computing Services

nyssa of traken

Mar 10, 1986, 10:03:33 AM3/10/86
Yep, heard George P. Burdell paged in Greensboro during one of the
time outs. I think it was with about 4 min to go in the game.
--
James C. Armstrong, Jnr. {ihnp4,cbosgd,akgua}!abnji!nyssa

"But Doctor, we're on that island!"
"Oh my word!" who said them, what story?