Cyber Image

Embroider

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

Good news.
Fellow surfers, you could order real cool T-shirts or/caps with
a fantastic embroidery on: the graphic is a surfer surfing on www,
embroidered like waves on the sea in the virtual world, the word
cyber-surfer is lively located on the corner of the design. The whole
embroidery creation is just a piece
of art that reflects your spirit and your feeling.(Three colors of the
design will change
according to the colour of your ordered garment.)
If you want to personalized the garments, please add one dollar to the
price and specify the fonts you like, we will embroider your name on.
If you do not care about our graphic but want a phrase to be embroidered
such as CYBER-PUNK, PU...@WWW.NET, WILD NETTER, NET HACKER or whatever you
want, just write to us, we will make you excited.
Caps, white, black, blue, yellow, red, purple, green and
brown, with ajustable buckle one size fits all.
T-shirts, white, black, blue, yellow, red, ash and natural, with M, L,
XL & XXL.

Please give yourself a treat or give your loved one a personalized X-mas
gift!

Both the T-shirts and the caps only cost U.S. $7.5/ Cdn $9.5 including
postage (even international!)
Please order by mail with check or money order to Power Vision Embroidery
Co. The address is:
Power Vision Embroidery Co.
101-1600 Adelaide Street North
London Ontario N5X 3H6 Canada
Please write your return address as clear as possible for quick
delivery.
Thank you.