Enough fat pig

EBE...@ada20.isi.edu

Apr 22, 1987, 9:40:22 AM4/22/87
As much as Mr. Ho's game is interesting. Only one copy should
be sent out. I have been inundated with multiple copies from
this source. At over ONE HUNDRED K, per clip, the weekends
mailings exceed 5 mbytes! I have had to call the sysop to have a
temporary disk quota just to delete up to fifteen copies in one
day!.

Could you please check to see if my name is on the list in more
than one place. If so, remove the extra copies. I enjoy this
mailer, but the innundation of "fat pig" is enough to drive me
bannanas.

Thanks,

eric Beser EBESER@Ada20