Hack problem (panic in makemon)

1 view

g...@svax.uucp

Apr 6, 1987, 4:56:11 PM4/6/87
I've made the changes to hack.makemon.c that appeared in
rec.sources.games recently for KOPS and ROCKMOLES. To these I've added
changes (also in rec.sources.games) made by Marc Pack to better control
the appearance of wandering monsters when using these mods.
Unfortunately, after doing so, someone here (subsequently) got a
"panic" in makemon, which is in this code. Does anyone have any idea
what might have occured here of the function). I don't know exactly
what is going on here, or why there is a "panic" here instead of an
"impossible", or even just a return of a (struct monst *) 0. Thanks.

- Gil Neiger