hack mods (0 of 6)

sshe...@yale.uucp

Mar 30, 1987, 3:51:48 PM3/30/87
*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MEmunch, munch, smack gulp <burp>

The following articles are patches to hack, originally posted by Scott
Turner. The modifications are cumulative (that is, each assumes that you have
installed the previous ones). The sixth article contains some corrections
posted from another source.
Spectre
--
| |