looking for VALSPEAK and JIVETALK

albert martin

Mar 8, 1987, 5:41:58 PM3/8/87
Hi, I'm looking for the sources for VALSPEAK and JIVETALK, the
"translators" that change the "flavor" of text...

I know that VALSPEAK was posted here a while back (6 months ago?)
and that JIVETALK exists (I've seen it running on an IBM-PC).

Any leads would be appreciated.

Al Martin
...sdcsvax!wolf!amartin

John Cissna

Mar 9, 1987, 6:25:28 PM3/9/87

I was say some articles on VALSPEAK and was wondering what they were used
for and what they do. Could somebody help me on this.

--
------
John Cissna

INET: jo...@crash.CTS.COM
UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd,nosc,akgua,sdcsvax}!crash!johne
ARPA: crash!johne@nosc