source for zork

da...@wor-mein.uucp

Mar 2, 1987, 11:03:06 AM3/2/87
There was a posting a little while back saying that the source for zork was
going to be posted. Our news was down for a week about a month ago. Did I
miss it ?

Dave Axness
Quantum Medical Systems
...uw-beaver!tikal!wor-mein!dave

bi...@tekred.uucp

Mar 10, 1987, 3:16:50 PM3/10/87
In article <10...@wor-mein.UUCP> da...@wor-mein.UUCP (Dave Axness) writes:
>There was a posting a little while back saying that the source for zork was
>going to be posted. Our news was down for a week about a month ago. Did I
>miss it ?
>
> Dave Axness

No, you didn't miss it. The pdp version is now being tested before
releasing the entire package. Look for the source in the soon to be
activated mod.sources.games.
--

-Bill Randle
Tektronix, Inc.