Moria 4.8 and 4.9

Jason Venner

Mar 19, 1987, 1:04:08 PM3/19/87

First of all:
For all of you happy hackers who were unable to compile the moria
program that is available from jade.berkeley.edu.
You need to increase the size of your paging file quota.
I set mine to 50000, from 10000. This is probably overkill, but
I did not have a lot of time to experiment with it.

If someone with uucp access to uokvax is willing to get the 4.9 sources,
I will make them available via ftp.

If the person who knew who to ftp vms dump tape format would please tell
me how explicitly, I will make a linkable version of moria available.

Jason

Jason Venner
UUCP {tektronix,dual,sun,ihnp4,decvax}!ucbvax!jade!jason
New style ja...@jade.berkeley.edu
ARPA | CSNET jason%ja...@Berkeley.ARPA
BITNET ja...@ucbjade.BITNET