TV's of the world, UNITE !!!!

Vicky

Aug 12, 1986, 11:51:01 AM8/12/86

Wanted: New members to a currently organized group!

This is addressed to any of you straight males out there who, for one reason
or another are into "female impersonation". We are the "City of Lakes
Cross-Dressers" located in Minneapolis, MN and are always looking for new
members to join. Significant Others (SO's) are also welcome! Our current
membership numbers approx. 35 +SO's. If you are male and enjoy wearing
womens' clothes for an evening out on the town, or going to house parties,
please contact us. Our group is extremely discreet and your discretion is
also required. For more information, or interest in joining the group,
please send your name and address (or P.O. Box #) (and phone # if desired
for quicker response) to :

Heather Cowell
c/o CLCD
P.O. Box 16265