How `bout it, west coast ?

Matt Crawford

Aug 21, 1986, 6:30:09 PM8/21/86
When, if ever, is the west coast party? If there's anything
going on in the Bay Area Sept 5 or 6, I know a couple of people
who'd like to complete a triple crown of net.parties!
Matt University craw...@anl-mcs.arpa
Crawford of Chicago ihnp4!gargoyle!matt
(Aug 22-29 ^ )

These PRESERVES should be FORCE-FED to PENTAGON OFFICIALS!!

Ms Mischief

Aug 22, 1986, 12:41:03 PM8/22/86
Matt says:
> When, if ever, is the west coast party? If there's anything
> going on in the Bay Area Sept 5 or 6, I know a couple of people
> who'd like to complete a triple crown of net.parties!

Hiccup. Really. I'll be out there Sept 3-7. So what's Happenin',
huh?
But why should I stop with triple crown? I'll be back in time for
the Boston (?port-a-hottub?) party. :-).
Waiting with antici

pation!!!!!!!!!
Ms Mischief