ThanX to all the ladyfriend who replied -Mission accomplished

John Varghese

Aug 25, 1986, 2:34:13 PM8/25/86

HI ,
I would like to thank all the wonderful people who had responded to
my request.ThanX to U all female hackers (as most of U put it) my buddies are
of my tail or rather terminal.

I tried to send most Thnak U note to most of U but the system seems to
just return them to me as dead.letters.Anyway I really do appriciate the support
thal almost all of U have shown me.I must admit even I did underestimate the
number of women in net.land.

THanX again

John Varghese
Monmouth College