Earth's one immortal man

Covert Beach

Nov 24, 1986, 2:05:32 PM11/24/86

A couple of days ago I got into a discussion with someone about the
"Weapon Shops of Isher" by A.E. VanGoght (sp?) and I was reminded about
a mysterious character who was never explained. He was only called
Earth's one immortal man or something like that. I believe it also said
he founded the Weapon Shops. Was this character ever developed in any
other book or was he just a plot cupon?

Thanx

Robert Firth

Nov 25, 1986, 2:10:14 PM11/25/86

The author is A E Van Vogt, and the theme is developed further
in The Weapon Makers. From these books comes one of my favourite
SF quotations: "The right to bear arms is the right to be free".