Time Travel (yes, again!) (actually Peter Burke)

e...@mtgzy.uucp

Nov 24, 1986, 11:21:47 AM11/24/86
In article <16...@uw-june.UUCP>, ew...@uw-june.UUCP (Ewan Tempero) writes:
> Yes it's called "The Day the Universe changed" subtitled...I forget
> exactly "A personal view of change"? or something like that (I only see
> it each week:-). Anyway, Peter Burke is up to his usual standards (slightly

It's Jonathan Burke.

Evelyn C. Leeper
(201) 957-2070
UUCP: ihnp4!mtgzy!ecl
ARPA: mtgzy!e...@rutgers.rutgers.edu
I didn't know it was impossible when I did it.

Warren McAllister

Nov 26, 1986, 6:26:06 PM11/26/86

Actually it's James Burke ! :-}

Richard Michael Todd

Nov 27, 1986, 11:05:19 PM11/27/86
In article <22...@mtgzy.UUCP>, e...@mtgzy.UUCP writes:
> > it each week:-). Anyway, Peter Burke is up to his usual standards (slightly
> It's Jonathan Burke.
Actually, it's James Burke.
Richard Todd
USSnail:820 Annie Court,Norman OK 73069
UUCP: {allegra!cbosgd|ihnp4}!okstate!uokmax!rmtodd