Andy Beals address

bob...@ucbtopaz.berkeley.edu

May 6, 1986, 2:11:35 AM5/6/86

eat me

This is a unconfermed rumor but I heard that
ANDY BEALS has a new address. I sent mail
but receved no reply ( or return mail ).

ucbvax\!ucdavis\!ucrmath\!hope\!spock
or
ucdavis\!ucrmath\!hope\!spock@ucbvax

I beleve that we should all send a copy
of our ANDY BEALS FLAMES to this account.
Also we can test your mailing facutys
by send to non-local account.

-a Andy Fan

Chris Ambler

May 8, 1986, 4:55:45 AM5/8/86
> This is a unconfermed rumor but I heard that
> ANDY BEALS has a new address. I sent mail
> but receved no reply ( or return mail ).
>
> ucbvax\!ucdavis\!xxxxxxx\!xx\!xxxx

> I beleve that we should all send a copy
> of our ANDY BEALS FLAMES to this account.
> Also we can test your mailing facutys
> by send to non-local account.
>
> -a Andy Fan

Hey! What the FUCK is this?! That's MY address, and I'M SORRY, but I am
NOT andy...I've even gotten mail FROM him! I don't know WHO you are,
(actually, I think I DO...(TC '86 aka GC??)), but that's NOT very funny,
not at all. EAT *ME*!!
--
-Spock! (Christopher J. Ambler, University of California, Riverside)
-"Captain, I see no reason to bother Starfleet..."