The TITANIC what really happened to the ship on 4/15/12.

Jack Stanley

Jul 24, 1986, 1:04:56 AM7/24/86

The Titanic struck an iceberg, and sank in the chilled waters of the

north atlantic. This we know to be true....However there are a lot of things

that are only good guesses at most. I would like to set some of the

story on the right track.

First off !!!!! I'm always hearing about GOLD and other rare

metals, that were suppost to be carried by the Titanic in it's cargo, and

safes. Well her cargo was high class freight...meaning...tennis rackets,

auto speedometers, airplane carberators, golf balls, fine wines and foods,ect.

I dont know how the stories came out about a large cargo of gold???

Now for the SAFES....When it was discovered that the vessel was going to

sink, everyone rushed to the Purser's office (where the safes were) to collect

their valubles, those that were not picked up were last seen being loaded

into postal bags...I wonder were they are now?????

There are reports that the ship broke apart before she made the

final plunge, How ever there are many conflicting reports. This would

make some sense then of her condition on the ocean floor . There are two

major sections of the vessel 2 1/2 miles down. But, did she break before

the end, or as she struck, or slid on the ocean floor.????

does any of the pictures show the grand staircase

or is it just a rusty background?

I hope this little artical has been informative.

Jack Stanley (201) 292-3199

Victor Balaban

Jul 24, 1986, 9:50:13 PM7/24/86

I'm trying to set up a new signature, but I can't get into net.newusers
(whatever) to see how it's done. Could someone give me some help.
Thanks
--

Victor Balaban

"Rationalizations can be more important than sex, when's the last time you
went three days without making a rationalization?"
- David Lee Roth

Randy Goldberg

Aug 3, 1986, 7:33:18 PM8/3/86
If you don't mind, I would like the same info on e-mail at:
goldb...@h-sc4.UUCP

I also seems to be locked out of net.announce.newusers, so I can't even see
the etiqutte article. Therefore, please forgive any breaches thereof.

THANXINADVANS

Randy