Rowing through the fog

Dan Hydar

Aug 31, 1986, 8:20:32 PM8/31/86
In article <33...@ism780c.UUCP> t...@ism780c.UUCP (Tim Smith) writes:
>What's the big deal about "dying" to prove your love when you know you can
>come back from the grave at will?

Getting nailed to a large block of wood is FUN? (I'd be curious
how you spend your weekends ...)

|Dan|
"Rome was not destroyed in one day"

Tim Smith

Sep 3, 1986, 8:21:39 PM9/3/86
>>What's the big deal about "dying" to prove your love when you know you can
>>come back from the grave at will?
>
> Getting nailed to a large block of wood is FUN? (I'd be curious
> how you spend your weekends ...)

I didn't say it was fun! Are you saying that if I say something that
you find hard to believe, and then someone decided to torture me, you
would then believe whatever I had said before I was tortured?
--
I admit it! I don't believe in Mary Worth! I Lied! HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!

Tim Smith USENET: sdcrdcf!ism780c!tim Compuserve: 72257,3706
Delphi or GEnie: mnementh

Wayne Throop

Sep 5, 1986, 1:54:42 PM9/5/86
( Note: I have broadened the newgroups to include net.jokes.
Followupers may wish to renarrow the discussion to only jokes, or
only serious discussion. )

> hy...@ernie.Berkeley.EDU (Dan Hydar)
>> t...@ism780c.UUCP (Tim Smith)

>>What's the big deal about "dying" to prove your love when you know you can
>>come back from the grave at will?
> Getting nailed to a large block of wood is FUN? (I'd be curious
> how you spend your weekends ...)

"You know when you take one of them... uh..."
"Big wooden crosses?"
"Yeah, that's it. An' you get... uh..."
"Some six-penny nails?"
"Yeah! An' you drive the nails right through your palms...
Oooooh that smarts!"
"Yeah, I hate it when that happens!"
"But you know what *really* get's me is when you take one of... uh."
"Them 'Crowns of Thorns'?"
"Yeah, right! An' you put it *right* on yer *forehead*."
"Boy, I know how that is... *that* really *smarts*!"
"Yeah, I *really* hate it when *that* happens!"
"And them Centurions with the spears... talk about yer side-ache!"

--
"... and remember that King Kong died for your crimes..."
--- from the _Schrodinger's_Cat_ series by Robert Anton Wilson