Reply to Dan Tilque

ar...@lymph.dec.com

Sep 5, 1986, 5:14:24 PM9/5/86
Hi Dan:

You say, "However, having a religious service ( and a prayer meeting IS
a religous service) on public property does violate the separation of
church and state."

Where o where did you find this out????? I'd be very interested in seeing
some documentation from rulings by the courts about this because it is my
distinct understanding that the Supreme Court has ruled otherwise. In
particular that worship is a protected form of free speech and therefore
allowed 'equal access' to public property!! Recall my 'Bashin' the Pagans'
posting.

Thanks much.

Keep chargin'

Ken Arndt