Death of this Group

1 view

Greg Woods

Feb 4, 1984, 7:11:16 PM2/4/84

A while back, I submitted to net.news.group (and other groups) a request
for opinions about whether we should can net.records and whether we should
have subgroups in net.music. So far, the response to the subgroups question
is mixed, but the overwhelming majority (19/20 so far) favor rmgroup'ing
net.records . If you strongly oppose killing off this group, send me mail
immediately. Right now, it looks like net.records will be dead by next
weekend. Start posting Jeff Lorber stuff in net.music .

GREG
--
{ucbvax!hplabs | allegra!nbires | decvax!kpno | harpo!seismo | ihnp4!stcvax}
!hao!woods