warm.*bleat*leatherette

mr.mincemeat

Jan 11, 1984, 2:37:12 PM1/11/84

Important nostalgia blast! 'warm leatherette' by the normal
is in re-release; distributed by rough trade; very important
roots of current syntho-slop pop bands; wonderful reminiscences
of self as village idiot of boulder, colorado punk scene
(I suppose the song doesn't conjure the same images for
everyone) (it's all right, it's no fun being the village idiot)
record has 't.v.o.d' on reverse, I don't know if this is the
original b side or not. lots of fun. beep. mincemeat.

Leslie Madden

Jan 12, 1984, 12:39:55 PM1/12/84

t.v.o.d (i don't need a tv screen...) is the original b side
to warm leatherette.