POTM

Adam Noel Harris

Feb 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/3/99
I had to post a great deal to talk.origins before accidentally hitting a
string of words sufficient for nomination to Post of the Month status.
Now I'm thirsting for more, and see net.origins as a niche ready for the
filling.

Please, do not respond to this post. If there are no more responses in
the next 25 days, I will surely have made the February POTM!

Any other post to this group during the month of February will be seen as
an act of war.

-Adam
--
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Stanford University.
PGP Fingerprint = C0 65 A2 BD 8A 67 B3 19 F9 8B C1 4C 8E F2 EA 0E