I'm going away for 2 weeks vacation

Laura Creighton

Mar 21, 1986, 2:24:39 PM3/21/86
I'm going away for 2 weeks vacation, and I have only just realised that
the news is going to expire while I am gone. So if those of you I am
having a discussion with now want to hear my response to your latest,
you had better mail me a copy. And expect a long delay -- the last time
I went on 2 weeks vacation I spent a month and a half catching up on mail.

Laura Creighton

--
Laura Creighton
ihnp4!hoptoad!laura utzoo!hoptoad!laura sun!hoptoad!laura