net.nlang.india -- SWAAGATHAM!

Bala Krishnamurthy

Jan 30, 1985, 9:24:05 PM1/30/85

Namaste,
it is my distinct pleasure to welcome you all
to net.nlang.india.

parts of my original posting suggesting the creation of
a net for news regarding india are being enclosed.

this does not purport to be binding in any way.
please post on any relevant issues.

>>(1) travel to and from india <fares etc.>
>>(2) new students coming to a certain university
>>(3) indian restaurants in various parts of this country
>>(4) latest news [political and sports] from india
>>(5) movie reviews etc.
>>(6) anything else that is considered interesting to
an audience that is potentially Indian.

Balachander Krishnamurthy bala@purdue (ever reliable ARPA)
Dept. of Computer Science bala.purdue@csnet-relay (reliable CSNET)
Purdue University decvax!purdue!bala (semi reliable usenet)
W. Lafayette IN 47907 317-494-7765 (um, well, er.. GTE)