GETTING "PAID" WITH DILDOES (was:RUSSIA: Xochesh' - zhni, a xochesh' - kuj...

al...@agate.net

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

In article <8758e667&m0vzVeS...@falcon.glasnet.ru>,
ni...@glasnet.ru wrote:

> From: "nikst" <ni...@glasnet.ru>
> Subject: RUSSIA: Xochesh' - zhni, a xochesh' - kuj...
> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 01:51:44 +0300
>
> Reuters
> Workers Find Payment in Dildos "Revolting"
>
> MOSCOW -- Bosses at what was once a high-tech Soviet defense plant have
> solved a severe cash shortage by paying workers with handouts of the firm's
> new post-Cold War products -- which include rubber sex aids.
>
> Employees at the Akhtuba factory in Volgograd, who have had no wages for
> over a year, are far from satisfied with being paid in dildos and are now
> on the brink of revolt, the Moscow Times newspaper said over the weekend.
>
> "We're on the verge of a strike to end this insulting situation," chief
> shop steward Tamara Lozhintseva said.
>
> The Akhtuba plant had previously made high-precision marine navigation
> instruments for the Soviet navy.
>
> Huge backlogs of unpaid bills bedevil Russian industry. Many firms blame
> the state for not paying its debts. The government accuses big business of
> evading its taxes.
>
> The workers, caught in the middle, often end up with nothing.

> Vot pochti bukval'noe voploshchenie kogda-to (v 'gluxie' sovetskie vremena)
> ves'ma popularnoj chastushki, kotoruyu raspevali s oglyadkoj na soseda za
> stolom: "Eto - molot, eto - serp, eto - nash
> sovetskij gerb. Xochesh' - zhni, a xochesh' - kuj. Vsyo ravno poluchish' -
> xren".
> No vsyo-taki takoe bukval'noe sledovanie satiricheskim virsham ochen'
> simvolichno i vyzyvaet pochti
> ritual'nuyu otorop'. Neuzheli opravdayutsya i drugie "predskazaniya"
> podobnogo roda: "My rozhdeny, chtob Kafku sdelat' byl'yu"? Nu,... ne znayu.
> - NikSt

Duddy Boy

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

ni...@glasnet.ru wrote:

> From: "nikst" <ni...@glasnet.ru>
> Subject: RUSSIA: Xochesh' - zhni, a xochesh' - kuj...
> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 01:51:44 +0300
>
> Reuters
> Workers Find Payment in Dildos "Revolting"
>
> MOSCOW -- Bosses at what was once a high-tech Soviet defense plant have
> solved a severe cash shortage by paying workers with handouts of the firm's
> new post-Cold War products -- which include rubber sex aids.

Ha, Ha them Europeans aint got no money. God Bless America and the
almighty dollar.

Fuck Europeboys

Curtis Wayne Allen

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

Duddy Boy (i...@mess.com) wrote:
: In article <8758e667&m0vzVeS...@falcon.glasnet.ru>,

Too bad there are so many bigots here in the U.S. Bigots give us
a bad reputation. To any people of European or Russian descent,
please accept an apology for this Boor.

Jason Menayan

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

In article <5fnopu$r3t$1...@balsam.unca.edu>, cwa...@unca.edu (Curtis Wayne
Allen) wrote:

> Duddy Boy (i...@mess.com) wrote:

> : Ha, Ha them Europeans aint got no money. God Bless America and the
> : almighty dollar.
> :
> : Fuck Europeboys
>

> Too bad there are so many bigots here in the U.S. Bigots give us
> a bad reputation. To any people of European or Russian descent,
> please accept an apology for this Boor.

Don't apologize too soon. Do you know what a troll is? This could very
well be a European trying to start a flame war. I certainly haven't heard
a single American tout "the almighty dollar" but I have heard countless
Europeans accusing us Americans of worshipping it. You can apologize to
humanity for such a stupid post, but don't be so quick to assume the
identity of the poster.

--
Jason Menayan
haihr...@gxeoxcitziesx.cozm