I support Pauline! Do You? NO I DONT SUPPORT AN IMBECILE!!!!!!!

vroo...@hotmail.com

Apr 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/18/97
to spac...@hunterlink.net.au

In article <01bc4867$27651aa0$LocalHost@home>,
"Mike" <spac...@hunterlink.net.au> wrote:

> See, many of those who won't listen to another person who has
> a different opinion and who even go so far to make that person
> just shup up cannot and will not give you any REASON why
> they are opposed to, in this case, Pauline Hanson's Party.
> They only abuse you for supporting her view, call you ignorant
> or stupid but they NEVER give a reason (possibly because
> they do NOT have a reason other than saying "This is how I want
> it and don't you dare to stand in my way")

the reason we sometimes cant give a reason is because we are in complete
shock that others can not see how this this moron who can,t even string a
sentence together that contains nothing but evil e.g what do you want
civil war has support from people like you who think she is smart and we
just dont want to give her a chance with her policies.

I have written another long post somewher ele in this thread that
explains my feelings towards this most silly dumb pretentious imbecile
and the reasons why i believe that if you support her you are also an
evil looser that the world will be better for when you all become extinct
like neanderthal man.

but in the meanwhile i will quote on of the morons policies which tell us
what her solution is for this particular problem and i will not comment
after writing down her policy as it is self explanitary, and as i really
do not know whether we should laugh or cry. laugh cos she is no naive and
such a simpleton or cry because someone who has that type of solution
for such a complex issue is dangerous because i notice so many fools like
you supporting her.....

when she was asked about the high mortality rate amongst aboriginal
children copared to whites?????

pauline hansons future australian policy is.......

I WOULD EDUCATE THE ADULTS TO KEEP THE DOG OUT OF THE KITCHEN WHEN THEY ARE
COOKING.....................................................................

Arran Whitaker

Apr 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/26/97

vroo...@hotmail.com wrote:

I agree with you :)
Arran

Scott Hillard

Apr 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/27/97

Arran Whitaker wrote:

> the reason we sometimes cant give a reason is because we are in
> complete
> shock that others can not see how this this moron who can,t even
> string a
> sentence together

What was that about morons who can't string sentences together? If, by "stringing a
sentence together", you refer to the ability to make one sentence stretch over a
paragraph that should have contained several sentences, you are indeed skilled at this.

Simon Cochrane

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

vroo...@hotmail.com wrote:

> the reason we sometimes cant give a reason is because we are in

^^^^

> complete shock that others can not see how this this moron who can,t

> even string a sentence together...

Not to mention the grammar. This is funny :)

Blackthorne