VMS Mail/News and Usenet

1 view

Steve Lademann

Oct 27, 1986, 5:33:57 AM10/27/86

I'm sure this question has been asked in the past so many times that
you're all thoroughly sick of it, but here goes :-)

We have a mixture of VMS and Unix machines in the Engineering divisions
of this company. My responsibilities are with a selection of Unix
machines, but my colleague who is involved with the VMS side of things
would like to provide a USENET service similar to the one I provide.

Now, I don't profess to know anything of any significance about VMS, so I'm
wondering if any VMS buffs out there could clue me up about software for
VMS and USENET (e.g. Mail and News) so I can pass on the information. This
*might* lead to another machine on USENET.